What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website loads in your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of Cookies do we use?
- Essential: some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any threat to security. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your cart and make payment safely.
- Statistics: these cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the website. and where you need to improve.
- Marketing: Our website displays ads. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us to track the efficiency of these advertising campaigns. Third-party advertising providers may also use the information stored in these cookies to show you ads on other websites in your browser.
- Functional: These are cookies that help to certain non-essential functionalities of our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your browsing settings and preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control cookie preferences?